What We Do
Support Ohio Schools is providing basic training and insight to anyone who might be thinking of putting a levy on the ballot. With the support of OSBA, we will provide you with questions and answers that will have you focused and on your way to a successful campaign and campaign planning. Our next Levy University will be on December 7th, 2018 in Columbus Ohio.
Ask yourself if you need guidance on any of these topics?
• School board responsibilities and legal requirements • Effective campaign planning • Effective messaging • Absentee/early voting •Fundraising • Impact of social media on campaigns • Effective printed material • Get out the vote strategies •Responding to opposition •Planning calendar • Volunteer recruitment • Campaign organization • Polling options •Community involvement
Support Ohio Schools provides services and expertise that is research-based and designed to help school levy committees effectively and efficiently manage their campaigns and give them a winning edge on Election Day.
- Assistance forming the infrastructure of a levy campaign
- Help with fundraising
- Campaign planning, finance and budgeting
- Voter outreach and voter targeting
- Voter prediction data and walk lists
- Website and collateral development
- Sharing of tools, resources and materials to help volunteers become experienced managers
Contact Support Ohio Schools to learn more about how we can help your levy committee find success on Election Day!
Why Choose SOS:
Interested in the
package today? Fill out the form below!